A simple tetris game A simple tetris game

Oh my music O_O

This is not perfect, neither very good. Still it is a working game you made without help of others.
You still need more Sound-effects, maybe more Music, and a pause-menu with options. better Graphics wouldn't be bad. Score to be saved somewhere, somehow. but that might be harder to do as the rest of my recommendations.
I made the music over a year ago... so if you continue this, i might be able to compose something much better... but oh well, even if this has a bad rating it feels too good that my music is used in a flash! =D

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Nearly Perfect

Never seen an awesome game like this
but i got a bug: i finished the game, wanted to see if i got the "second last" set of armor by starting a new game, but as soon as the chopper-animation was finished, i got the "to be continued?" message over the screen.

Dah-Dah Dah-Dah

When i saw the title...

...i did not expect this.
The harmony is just awesome. It blows away my mind, causing my eyes to roll back.
nah just kidding.
But how did you find such nice voice samples, Master Jace?(lol)
me want some too :(

MasterJace responds:

I had them a while but someone on youtube said they came with Spectronics' Vocal Planet pack.

Unbreak My Heart - piano cover Unbreak My Heart - piano cover

Just rated it up to 4.00 :|

This is perfect.
You are so extremely talented in piano/orchestral-music that i might have to favorite you as artist instead all of your music. ;)

Piano Orchestra - Jervy Hou Piano Orchestra - Jervy Hou

Whoa!

This is one of the the best things i've ever seen on Newgrounds O_O
RESPECT!
And Faved!

JervyHouMusic responds:

Haha, thank you! It means a lot to me :)
I've listened to a lot of great tracks on here so this review means a lot haha.
I've got more originals coming up so stay tuned!